Fixed Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Fixed Network Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fixed Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
給与 Negotiable based on experience
A global telecommunications equipment manufacturing company is in need of a Fixed Network Engineer. This position will be responsible for engineering, implementation, and technical support for fixed network products in Japan. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Oversee engineering implementation and technical support activities such as hardware installation, commissioning, system integration, maintenance and technical support for fixed network products including WDM, SDH, routers, and firewalls
- Support pre-sales testing to service delivery and acceptance activities
- Communicate with customers and the technical communication centre in order to handle technical cases
- Carry out technical support and training for customers and engineers
- Work with the project manager to deal with matters with engineering management and subcontractor engineer management on-site
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in telecommunications, engineering, maintenance and technical support
- Detailed understanding of WDM including WDM and SDH communication principles, or IP networks including security, routers, and switches
- Understanding of access networks (PON, MetroEthernet)
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Business level Japanese; business level Chinese
About the Company:
An international telecommunications and network equipment manufacturer, this company is one of the largest of its kind. Having spread rapidly across the world in its years in operation, this company employs a vast R&D workforce in many locations around the globe.
IT企業, エンジニア, プログラミング, システム