Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel
Kuehne Nagel urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kuehne Nagel Jobs Details:
This position is the sales executive responsible to develop existing or new Contract Logistics business within the given vertical (industry segment) and country. He / She is the primary contact within a country with regard to Contract Logistics business.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Meet and exceed personal and country/regional new business revenue goals
- Develop strong opportunity pipeline for sales opportunities
- Work on RFQ/RFP written responses
- Build relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities
for Kuehne & Nagel Contract Logistics to create value.
- Marshall the resources within Kuehne & Nagel to capitalize on value creation opportunities.
- Work closely with this team to develop creative solutions to customer needs.
- Cross-sell Kuehne & Nagel suite of services.
- Organize regular meetings with the client and relevant operations staff to report on performance and receive an update from client on challenges and future plans.
- Direct operational issues to the correct operational owner.
- Develop and implement account plans for major accounts.
- Identify issues before they become problems through close contact with customer.
- Assure Kuehne and Nagel and customer expectations are in alignment.
- Drive proactive suggestions for continuous and discontinuous improvement.
- Maintain close communication with customer and Kuehne & Nagel operations team to assure uniform understanding of customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results.
Your skills and experience
- Business level of Japanese and good proficiency of English language skills to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience (2+ years) with national sales and account management and proven success in business development.
- Solid understanding of the theory and practice of supply chain management, warehousing, and domestic transportation
- Experience in retail, high-tech, industrials/chemicals, automotive or pharmaceutical/healthcare industries.
- Ability to provide clear direction to operations support staff to gather necessary data and implement the right solution.
- Ability to deliver good presentation
- Good proposal development skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Previous third party logistics experience (2+ years) a plus.
Good reasons to join
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards & benefits.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com