Field Work Management Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Field Work Management Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Work Management Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Field Work Management Engineer
Excellent Work-Life Balance, International Company
New Department in Multinational Company
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
- perform 5+ years Japan and Global Telecom Project implementation management skills preferred.
- Telecoms sector competent, at least be familiar with one kind of telecommunication products, including wireless, EPC, UMTS, LTE, Fixed Network, etc.
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successfully in an intense business environment.
- Ability to work with customers, internal departments and vendors.
- Ability to communicates effectively using clear, plain English and Chinese.
- Ability to job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation