Senior Telecom Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Senior Telecom Test Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Telecom Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Senior Telecom Test Engineer
Excellent Work-Life Balance
Multinational Company - Ability to go Overseas
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
1.Responsible for test project of Switch, including Router and Switch, and other Data communication equipment.
2. Responsible for validation and evaluation of the devices or software releases in Japan Reach Center's lab before delivery them to customer. Through joint-testing and troubleshooting together with R&D, guarantee the product quality.
3. Responsible for introducing new Switch product to customer. Perform demonstration, prototype test to customer with new product.
1. Have test network design, setup, and configuration skill on Data Communication Network.
2. Rich experience, beyond 2 years, in communication device of Data Communication.
3. Rich knowledge in the Testing methodology, quality system, testing tools.
4. Bachelor degree in telecom, electronic, or other engineering, above preferred.
5. Japanese and English communication skill (writing & speaking). Chinese language will be a plus.
6. Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation