Territory Manager Training Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab
Ecolab urgently required following position for Territory Manager Training. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager Training Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Jobs Details:
Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Territory Manager in Training This outside sales opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- After your training is complete, grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with training, regular and emergency service and sales demonstrations
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ ware washing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Candidate must reside in: Chiba /Kanto Area
- Cities within this territory will include: Edogawa, Katsushika, Ichikawa, Funabashi
- Weekend Rotation: 1 or 2 per month
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of outside sales experience
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 50 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical problem solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.