Cib Operations Custody Fund Services Middle Office Cfs Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase
- Cib Operations Custody Fund Services Middle Office Cfs Vice President
- Morgan Chase
- 08 Jun, 2018 15 days ago
Morgan Chase urgently required following position for Cib Operations Custody Fund Services Middle Office Cfs Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Custody Fund Services Middle Office Cfs Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jobs Details:
- Full accountability for the end to end query resolution raised by clients. These queries will include, but not be limited to Settlements and Corporate Actions, Tax and Income. This will involve detailed discussions/handholding with operations on processes and actions to be taken therein.
- Building relationships with clients to understand client behavior and requirements.
- Drive resolution and management of client queries, leveraging internal teams globally and regionally as appropriate.
- Identify Service Requests and Service Delivery Issues for CSAMs to address; as well as any daily activities that may impact client satisfaction.
- Daily contact with clients by email and phone calls. Attend client meetings and calls with CSAMs when required.
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact.
- Day to day oversight of a team of 15 direct reports including development & performance management of the team.
- Provide local oversight of a number of small operational teams supporting ire
- Successfully managing multiple concurrent projects to completion, spanning a global organization designed to improve the client experience, increase operational efficiency or reduce risk
- University degree
- At least 10 years of experience in Trade/Cash Management & Asset Servicing at a Custodian or Prime Broker with a focus on client service & operations.
- Comprehensive understanding of global markets
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets and instruments, both domestic and global is an advantage.
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery.
- Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain this knowledge.
- Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet client needs while aligning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals.
- Proactively responds and adapts to change; supports and influences strategies to enable business transformation and enhancement.
- Flexibility through managing multiple priorities and the ability to reorganize dynamically wherever required
- Strong Risk and Control awareness; ability to effectively prioritize workloads and work to critical deadlines.
- Team player but with the ability to operate without direction when required.
- The ability to work nonstandard hours and weekends when required
- As this role will have regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services, the person in this role must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan in front of clients. Communication skills (Verbal & Written) will be an added advantage.
- Japanese language skills (verbal and written) would be a benefit although not mandatory
- Fund Services exposure would be a benefit although it is not mandatory