Asset Management Equity Research Analyst Vice President Executive Director Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase
- Asset Management Equity Research Analyst Vice President Executive Director
- Morgan Chase
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase urgently required following position for Asset Management Equity Research Analyst Vice President Executive Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Equity Research Analyst Vice President Executive Director Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Jobs Details:
- Research companies and industries. Cover the given universe of companies.
- Forecast income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow items for near-term and normalized periods.
- Make relative valuation comparisons and investment recommendations to portfolio managers.
- Participate in managing regional and global analyst funds.
- Communicate and collaborate with the global network of JPMAM analysts.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and securities valuations.
- Strong analytical skills, high aptitude for numbers, strong modelling skills.
- Ability to identify trends through numerical analysis.
- Strong ability to address risk and be comfortable with risk-taking.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise investment recommendations under significant uncertainty.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to work effectively with colleagues based in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- At least seven years of relevant experience analyzing Basic Materials companies.
- Buy-side experience preferred.
- Educational background: CFA charter holder