Jobs Vacancy in Company 日本橋
Company 日本橋 urgently required following position for . Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Jobs Vacancy in Company 日本橋 Jobs Details:
Ahead Consulting is seeking a アプリケーション障害分析&改善室 システムアナリスト (Application Failure Analysis & Improvement Room System Analyst) for a permanent role that we are looking to fill at an International Insurance Company in Tokyo.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Tracking and Reporting the Problem Management
Implementation of root cause analysis and Improvement
Dimensions of Position:
SA have opportunities for:
- Identify the root cause of the problems that occurred, work with the business team and other SAs to improve
- Tracking and Reporting the Problem Management
- Provide executive communication to Senior AMS Management (e.g. escalation, status reports).
SA have responsible for:
- Perform all activities related to Problem management.
- Align with Global Production Support initiative to ensure consistency and process compliance.
- Work with closely SAs and vendors to be the single point of contact to serve as a communications hub to Problem management and Improvement.
- Manage the Problem management methodology including processes, templates and tools.
- Manage and maintain required documents regarding processes.
- Reporting the status and statistics related activities of Problem Management.
5years+ : Experience developing Web system as team leader
10years+ : Communication, collaboration and teaming skills; skills and experiences in working level communication and presentations
3years+ : Experience in problem management in system development
Good understanding of ITIL framework
Nice to have:
Experiences Problem management operation with ServiceNow
Business Systems and Problem management specialist
Japanese : Native Level , English : Conversational Level
Excellent Analytical thinking and Relationship Management skills
Consultative, partnering, facilitating and influencing skills with many audiences and cultures locally
Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
Job Type: Full-time