Assistant English Teacher Bando Ibaraki April Jobs Vacancy in Heart English School
Heart English School urgently required following position for Assistant English Teacher Bando Ibaraki April. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant English Teacher Bando Ibaraki April Jobs Vacancy in Heart English School Jobs Details:
Mar 13, 2018
Education / Teaching
Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
Full Time / Entry Level
¥10,500 ~ ¥11,000 / Day
English: Native level
Visa sponsorship available
We are looking for native-level English teachers who wish to enrich the lives of public school students in southern Ibaraki, in Bando city. These positions are called "Assistant Langauge Teachers" (ALT).
We are actively recruiting for ALTs to work a set schedule in elementary and junior high schools, either at one or at a few, within the same city, and we are also looking for ALT substitutes with at least one free weekday scheduled.
For these placements, positions are for all school days in the year, falling during all 5 weekdays (Monday through Friday). Time at the school is set to start around 8:30 and finish around 16:00 but contracted working time is for less than 6 hours per day with plentiful break time.
Specific conditions regarding the pay rate can vary depending on the specific location, schools, and number of working days, but specific possibilities are confirmed before needing to make an agreement to take a position in each individual case. The conditions would not change after an agreement is made.
The main duties are to provide fun and effective English lessons and internationalize Japanese youth. It is important for ALTs to help bridge this gap by giving students first-hand knowledge and experience of different cultures, as well as providing fun and effective English lessons. Although teaching is an important part of the job, essentially much of the job is getting to play and have fun with students and get paid for it! Many teachers play sports and games during recess, or join sports or music clubs after school.
The vast majority of positions have the maximum transportation amount already included in the salary.
- Native-level English ability
- To already hold documents required to sponsor a visa and to be able to submit them immediately, or to otherwise already hold a proper Japan work visa. (We can of course provide documentation for renewals)
- Basic Japanese speaking ability (or at least a desire to learn) or otherwise good communication skill
- Some teaching experience or experience working with children
- Agreement to enroll in Japan's national health insurance
- Ability to be present for orientation before starting
- Driving ability is required to work, and driving does benefit general lifestyle in the area.
- Visa sponsorship available
- No limit on contract renewals
- Company coordinators always available to help with issues between teachers and schools.
- Veteran ALTs who have certain qualities can be considered in future contract years for advancement within the company or to be introduced to a position outside the ALT field.