Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nauto
Nauto urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Nauto Jobs Details:
- Serve as a product and industry expert, driving sales by prospecting, qualifying and closing new partnerships with Japan’s largest Insurance companies and brokers.
- Drive sales through Insurance channel partnerships (and their Dairiten)
- Work with both internal and external Product teams to drive product partnerships and influence product roadmaps to meet the needs of Japanese insurer clients
- Partner with Nauto’s Marketing team to develop and field campaigns, and refine materials to support sales
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities in the InsureTech sector, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Own the deal process with Insurance partners, from senior-level relationship building and due diligence, all the way through integration after contract signing. Work closely with InsureTech Product team on carrier integrations.
- 5+ years of experience working in insurance and InsureTech related roles in Japan, preferably with some experience working at or with one of the largest non-life insurance companies in Japan.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with preference for advanced degree holders, and for candidates who have studied mathematics, statistics, business or medicine/science
- Business fluency in English and Japanese (Japanese will be a primary for external communication, and English internal.)
- Experience managing to quotas or revenue targets and a track record of regularly meeting or achieving these targets in prior roles
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships with large organizations in the insurance and/or financial services industry, specifically to bring new technologies to market
- 40% travel - you will be based in our Tokyo, Japan office, but are excited about spending time in the field with customers and partners throughout Japan and occasionally to HQ in Palo Alto.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Change the world by building and scaling a product that’s widely used by drivers to get around safely, and saves lives. Help to reinvent transportation and logistics
- Work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment