Wpa Consulting Lead Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft
Microsoft urgently required following position for Wpa Consulting Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Wpa Consulting Lead Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Jobs Details:
Workplace Analytics is a revolutionary way to answer age-old questions of C-Suite executives: How do my various departments and teams spend their time, both internally and externally? What work is worth doing and where does waste exist? How can we drive a culture of both productivity and engagement?
To answer these questions, Workplace Analytics leverages O365 metadata and combines machine learning with behavioral data science to provide visibility into an unlimited set of collaboration metrics. These metrics help pinpoint the specific collaboration behaviors that drive successful sales results, high employee engagement scores or any other desired business outcomes.
You will play an essential part in the Workplace Analytics delivery process by guiding our customers throughout their journey with WpA. This includes building and maintaining executive relationships at our customers, strategically aligning business needs and objectives of the customer to the capabilities and value of the data, and leading the customer through product on-boarding and training to accelerate their ability to get value from Workplace Analytics.
We are looking for highly analytical people with senior customer-facing experience and analytical skills who are passionate about customer success and who have a proven track-record for influencing people to adopt data-driven decision making. Does this sound like you?
Drive successful adoption and usage of the WpA tool by enabling customers through an on-boarding, learning and adoption journey. Specifically:
- Own a small portfolio of strategic client accounts and manage consulting work of analysts aligned with those accounts
- Translate customer challenges into innovative, data-driven consulting programs
- Analyze data and turn findings into compelling stories that your clients incorporate into critical business decisions
- Participate in pre-sales motions by leading workshops and conversations to drive engagement with potential customers
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to link learnings to product development
- Identify opportunities to create compelling use cases / playbooks to provide for future customers
- 7+ of relevant experience with demonstrated success and growth
- 10+ in business strategy or consulting roles if you don’t have experience at top-tier management consulting firm
- Preferred: MBA
- Nice to have: Experience in Workforce, Talent or Change Management
- Analytical Rigor:
- Comfortable working hands-on with data
- Familiarity with data analysis and statistical methods
- Nice to Have: Expertise in data visualization concepts
- Preferred: Engineering, Statistics, Business, Economics or other mathematical degree
- Business Acumen:
- Ability to synthesize insights into compelling stories and deliverables that resonate at the C-suite level
- Ability to understand and connect data / analyses with the strategic goals and direction of an organization
- Ability to understand and work with complex business problems and core business strategies
- Experience managing people and project teams
- Preferred: Work experience across several different industries and functional areas
- Customer Facing Ability:
- Significant experience interfacing with client executives (C-suite, etc.)
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with senior customers to achieve mutually desired business outcomes
- Executive level meeting presence and communication skills
- High emotional IQ, and “reading the room” ability
- Nice to have: business development or sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, and be self-sufficient in managing tasks
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Team player, adaptive, self-driven, can work with ambiguity, strong leader and influencer
- Available to travel 20%-40% of the time