Multilingual Online Language Teachers Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Small Bridge Inc
Small Bridge Inc urgently required following position for Multilingual Online Language Teachers Wanted. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Multilingual Online Language Teachers Wanted Jobs Vacancy in Small Bridge Inc Jobs Details:
Please note that speaking Japanese, Korean or Chinese next to English is preferable for this job.
Work from home using Skype!
Cafetalk is an online teaching platform designed to make the exchange of online lessons fun and inspiring for both students and tutors.
All lessons are carried out using Skype. Cafetalk is used by tutors and students around the world, we currently have about 70,000 students and 900 tutors!
We are now looking for qualified online language tutors from around the world.
You can teach:
- French, Italian, Spanish, etc.
- Hobbies (Chess, music, arts & crafts, and much more!)
Your current location doesn't matter since you'll be teaching online via Skype.
Salary and benefits
Our top teachers earn as high as 85%, and new teachers start from earning 60%. Tutors set the rates for the students and the margin rate changes based on the sales you make.
- You are completely free to set up your own preferred working hours
- No minimum or maximum teaching hours required
- No mandated curriculum! Design your own lessons and use your own materials
Teaching experience is preferred but not a must if you meet all of the following criteria:
- Native speaker of the language you'd like to teach
- Fast and stable internet connection with PC or Mac and webcam
- Basic computer skills and strong communication skills
- Preferred: You speak Japanese, Chinese, and/or Korean next to your native language
How to apply
Please register from the link below to start your application:
We look forward to your application!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: 2,000円 to 2,500円 /hour
- Teaching: 1 year