Settlement Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays
Barclays urgently required following position for Settlement Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Settlement Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Jobs Details:
- Pre-matching and settlement processes, intraday monitoring by working closely with Traders, Sales and other teams globally.
- Working closely with internal teams and maximizing settlement efficiency and maintaining good client service quality.
- Reconciliation of cash and stock and FOBO system feed.
- Accurate and timely client and internal reporting, and escalation.
- Providing strong communications and client service with external clients and Internal stakeholders, e.g. Front office, and responding promptly to queries.
- Involvement in the strategic initiatives taking place driving process improvements to enhance control and efficiency within the team.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Preferably 2+ years work experience in an Operations division in the financial industry.
- Able to speak and read Japanese and fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player.
- Proactive, good time management skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Settlement function in Investment Bank.