Regional Exercise Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton urgently required following position for Regional Exercise Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Exercise Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Booz Allen Hamilton Jobs Details:
Provide analysis and recommendations throughout all phases of the exercise life cycle. Provide experimentation, wargaming, and exercise analysis, conduct research and analysis, and make recommendations to the MCIPAC Staff and MSCs in the execution of the COA Wargaming step of the Marine Corps Planning Process. Provide recommendations for the development, coordination, execution, and evaluation of MCIPAC exercises. Provide recommendations for the design of military exercises through integration of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems, Joint and service-level simulation systems, and the provision of Master Scenario Event Lists (MSEL) for USMC, Joint, and bilateral training exercises and events. Recommend the proper execution for the effective use of equipment and forces in the exercises necessary to reduce vulnerabilities, increase survivability, project lethality, and ensure mission effectiveness across the spectrum of conflict and conflict support. Maintain, update, and coordinate the execution of the MCIPAC Training Exercise Employment Plan (TEEP). This Position is located in Okinawa Japan.
- 2+ years of experience with Pacific Theater plans and exercises
- 2+ years of experience in exercise planning, preparation, and coordination with adjacent components and HHQ Commands
- Experience with DoD Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) exercise planning and execution
- Experience with MCPP and running OPTs
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- USMC Formal Schooling related to MAGTF Operations
- 8+ years of experience with DoD theater security cooperation exercise planning and execution
- 5+ years of experience with operations plans
- 2+ years of experience with briefing flag-level officers
- Experience with MCIPAC exercises and operations
- Experience with supporting III MEF and MCIPAC
- Experience in working with JGSDF
- Experience in working with the Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS)
- Knowledge of the Western Pacific area of operations
- HSEEP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.