Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Ski Japan Travel Ltd ニセコ駅
Ski Japan Travel Ltd ニセコ駅 urgently required following position for Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Ski Japan Travel Ltd ニセコ駅 Jobs Details:
Year Round Position - Native English skill required
SkiJapan.com is a leading international travel company specialising in snow packages to Japan. We are proud to be Hokkaido’s longest serving and largest tour operator. A full service package company, we offer guests the easiest and most convenient holiday with flights, accommodation, transfers, lift passes, ski lessons & rental and a range of other in resort services.
Employing up to 250 staff during the winter peak period, we have offices in Japan, Australia and Hong Kong and pride ourselves on being the market leader, continually striving for improvement, innovation and excitement for our staff, guests and partners.
Working within a multicultural company as part of the HR team you will be responsible for facilitating winter season recruitment and seamless on-boarding off-boarding of international staff, assisting with staff accommodation set up and management and being a primary contact for all winter season staff. Based in Grand Hirafu Resort of the picturesque Niseko region, this position offers a rewarding and active lifestyle.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work in a team environment, have a can-do attitude, good communications skills and ability to balance a busy and diverse workload.
- Working within and supporting the HR team
- Receiving and replying to direct enquiries relating to recruitment
- Coordinating winter season recruitment across multiple departments including interview set up & correspondence
- Conducting interviews with department managers
- Coordination of pre arrival documents and online training
- Coordination of staff accommodation set up, management and inspections
- HR Administration and management of HR IT systems
- Assistance with training and induction
- Assistance with performance appraisals and performance management administration
- Assisting with staff accommodation disputes and issues
- Ensuring efficient communication between all staff & departments
- Management of staff anniversaries, birthdays and events
- Previous experience in Human Resources preferred
- Fluent English is required – spoken, written and reading
- Japanese bilingual language skills is not required however beneficial
- Experience in Ski Season employment preferred but not essential
- Advanced computer skills; particularly Microsoft office applications and HR based systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding the concept of exceptional service/people skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and work under pressure and to deadlines
- Energetic, confident with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- High attention to detail, accuracy and organisation
- Team player who supports others
- Extraordinary people skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach with good initiative
- Punctual, reliable and well presented
- High stress tolerance to busy and peak periods
- Ability to display understanding and tolerance in difficult situations
- Problem solving capabilities and “outside of the box thinking” skills
- Working in a progressive and ‘Can Do’ culture with passionate and motivated team
- Vibrant forward thinking staff and management who encourage fun environment
- Remuneration package
- Company contribution to medical insurance scheme and social insurances
- Staff rewards and incentives
- Excellent training and induction program
- Working with a team of like-minded people from all over the world
- Subsidised staff accommodation available
- Assistance with visas and government paperwork
- Access to free ski lift pass, free ski/board lessons and rental gear, free or discounted tours and activities and more!
230,000JPY to 280,000JPY depending on experience
12 month initial contract with extension option
International applicants MUST have or be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa or qualify for a Sponsored Visa.
Standard working hours of 5 x days per week and average of 40 hours per week. Weekend work will be required during winter months. Hours will be flexible depending on operational needs however in general are from 8.30am to 5.30pm