Operations Robotics Process Automation Solution Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ubs
- Operations Robotics Process Automation Solution Developer
- 08 Jun, 2018 15 days ago
Ubs urgently required following position for Operations Robotics Process Automation Solution Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Robotics Process Automation Solution Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Jobs Details:
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automation solutions in a dynamic environment
– analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
– perform integration testing of robot process automation solutions into larger subsystems and the extended automation system
– Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team which is currently being built up in Tokyo – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations APAC. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support APAC service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
– an engineering or programming background, with experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise)
– strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
– professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
– fluency in English (any other language skills are a plus)
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.