Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nauto
Nauto urgently required following position for Technical Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nauto Jobs Details:
- Create test plans and test cases for both regression and function tests.
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Provide customer support by answering inbound calls and emails.
- Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve technical issues.
- 3+ years of experience working in testing or technical support roles, preferably with some experience working on Android application or system testing.
- Knowledge about Android tools such as adb, fastboot.
- Good understanding of testing process with ability to write test plans, test cases and test reports.
- Business level English reading & writing ability.
- Have Japan driver's license to run field testing.
- Must be detail oriented, well-organized and able to multi-task.
- Preferably with experience on test case management tool such as testrail.
- Preferably with experience on a defect tracking system such as Jira.
- Preferably with basic knowledge or testing experience on frontend and backend.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Change the world by building and scaling a product that’s widely used by drivers to get around safely, and saves lives. Help to reinvent transportation and logistics
- Work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment