Solution Delivery Manager For Individual Protection Domain Jobs Vacancy in Company 日本橋
- Solution Delivery Manager For Individual Protection Domain
- 日本橋 J13
- 13 Mar, 2018 30+ days ago
Company 日本橋 urgently required following position for Solution Delivery Manager For Individual Protection Domain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Delivery Manager For Individual Protection Domain Jobs Vacancy in Company 日本橋 Jobs Details:
Ahead Consulting is seeking an IT Solution Delivery Manager for Individual Protection domain for a permanent role that we are looking to fill at an International Insurance Company in Tokyo.
The Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for playing a leading role in an IT delivery team in the Individual Protection domain (life, medical and illness protection) throughout the software development lifecycle.
This position provides direction and oversight to a solution delivery team consisting of analysts, software engineers, programmers, infrastructure engineers, deployment specialists and vendor-supplied resources.
Effectively collaborates and partners with business owners or subject matter experts to implement most value-added system solutions within the negotiated parameters of time, scope, and cost.
The successful candidate must not only be well-versed in formal project management processes and practices, but must possess proficiency in technology disciplines.
- Playing Manager in a development team of 4-6 persons overseeing Policy Management System for Individual Protection business line;
- Management of the triple constraint: Budget, Schedule and Scope;
- System Design (creation or review & sign-off, depending on project composition);
- System Development Quality Assurance (process + deliverables, including source code review);
- Production Support (hands-on work is also expected);
- Tracking changes in Life and Non-Life Individual Protection industry standards, evaluating impact and conducting appropriate planning and execution;
- Vendor Relationship Management;
- WBS management & prioritization in technologically sound manner, and based on clear understanding of business domain and its needs;
- System Design (creation or review and sign-off, depending on project composition).
- Skills and Knowledge Required:
- 5-7 years of hands-on IT experience – programming (any OOP language), QA, analysis, infrastructure (Windows Server, Oracle RDBMS), preferably in Individual Insurance domain;
- Software design skills (using formal notation, such as UML, BPMN);
- 1-3 years of experience as a manager of IT application developers or business analysts;
- IT Project Management – PMP, Prince certification or equivalent work experience;
- Delivery methodologies – Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile;
- Thorough understanding of Enterprise Architecture principles;
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills;
- Successful completion of Individual Life or Non-Life certification (e.g. Seiho or Sonpo kouza) would be a plus;
- Influencing and negotiating in highly matrixed environments;
- Conflict resolution;
- Keen and sustained interest in technology trends and their application in financial domain;
- Collaboration and ability to overcome geographic/cultural barriers to lead a globally dispersed workforce;
- Positive, hungry for knowledge mindset;
- Japanese – advanced or native, English – ability to write design documents and accurately communicate requirements to offshore team.
Job Type: Full-time