Strategic Operations Manager Driver Engagement Uber Japan Jobs Vacancy in Uber
- Strategic Operations Manager Driver Engagement Uber Japan
- 10 Jun, 2018 13 days ago
Uber urgently required following position for Strategic Operations Manager Driver Engagement Uber Japan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Operations Manager Driver Engagement Uber Japan Jobs Vacancy in Uber Jobs Details:
- Define and then operationalize a creative, long-term strategy for driver engagement.
- Set and coordinate this operational strategy for driver-first programs, including feedback loops, employee empathy programs, or driver community forums
- Project manage initiatives and stakeholders, including Central Ops, Marketing, Product, Brand, and Policy teams to communicate product and process needs to deliver on the driver experience goals and objectives
- Test, implement, and commit to driver-first strategic initiatives and continue to iterate on programs
- Develop a platform to deliver on our commitment to long term partnership with drivers and fleet partners.
- Assess and execute on local partnership opportunities that will help drive and grow the business
- Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present findings to support the company in decision-making
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting at city- and country-level
- Support centralized product and feature rollouts, incorporating the local nuances of Tokyo / Japan
- Drive analysis on important decisions that inform key business initiatives, including marketplace balancing efforts, promotion targeting decisions, customer engagement programs, and more.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Work with Senior Managers and regional leads to develop strategies to unlock the Japanese market and scale at rapid growth.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with local and other Central Operations teams, as well as marketing, product and other central functions, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
- This role demands excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- The Central Operations team owns the business, and your team will be responsible for monitoring, correcting, and executing business processes in functional areas
- Some of the teams focus areas include:
- Safety Operations
- Growth and Marketplace Operations
- Market Analysis and Launch
- Driver & Partner Engagement
- Rider Operations & Experience
- 3+ years experience of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- A personality biased toward action - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- SQL Proficiency strongly preferred