Japan Ibmo Jobs Vacancy in Barclays
Barclays urgently required following position for Japan Ibmo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Japan Ibmo Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Jobs Details:
Job Title Japan IBMO Analyst
Location Tokyo, Japan
· The Investment Bank Middle Office (IBMO) is primarily a first-line of defence control function, tasked with ensuring that the data flowing through the Barclays IB infrastructure is complete, timely and well controlled. The IBMO helps to ensure that the downstream functions, can perform their processes with as little additional data verification and cleansing. IBMO colleagues are focused on performing a set of T0 controls that cover trade attributes, valuation and risk production. They also continue to provide a critical role in supporting business execution and market initiatives (e.g. compressions) in what can often be a challenging and complex environment. The teams remain aligned to the respective businesses and provide support in all regions.
· We are looking for highly motivated personnel to fill in this position to support End of Day processes for Rates business.
· The role holder will be required to ensure the smooth operation of day to day activities supporting and controlling the Rates business. This includes the performance of T0 EOD completeness controls such as daily coordination/validation of trading activities, exception monitoring, investigation and clearance. Also includes responding to queries from various functions in Front Office, Operations, Finance, Risk, Compliance, BIA etc.
· The role holder will be expected to take part in supporting industry-wide (e.g. regulatory, market change) initiatives in a controlled and efficient manner.
· The role holder will take part in supporting the production of Business Requirements, completion of UAT and liaison with Technology for any change and regulatory driven new activities/requirements related to the above functions.
· Demonstrates commitment, dependability and trust in the working environment.
· Team-work oriented self-starter and motivator.
· Ability to perform T0/T1 trade validation to ensure accurate trade flow and representation in the various systems and end of day data is clean.
· Has clear awareness of corporate and regulatory policies and ability to apply appropriate control measures. Has a strong control mindset.
· Is a person of integrity and trust.
· Support global, regional or market driven initiatives and regulatory driven projects.
· Native in Japanese and business level or higher verbal and written English skills to be able to work in a highly connected global environment.
· Strong product knowledge of financial instruments, mainly Fixed Income derivatives
· Strong with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint).
· JSDA Class-1 sales representative qualification
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.