Frontend Developer Jobs Vacancy in Motivo Inc
Motivo Inc urgently required following position for Frontend Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Frontend Developer Jobs Vacancy in Motivo Inc Jobs Details:
- Job Description
A successful candidate will be working on multiple assignments relative to front-end development, for those projects the candidate will join our development team, interacting and discussing a different kind of development approaches. We work using extened developer teams such as UI/UX designers, front-end developers, server side developers and more.
If developers have any questions or issues regarding a project, we are sure that we will be able to assist them in order to achieve our project milestones.
- Required experience:
- Commercial experience (2 years to more)
- Experience working with MVC framework (ReactJS, AngularJS)
- Knowledge of build systems (Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience of dependency management tools (Bower, node.js, or similar)
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap, Foundation, or similar)
- Responsive app development
- Comfortable with version control (Git)
- Experience working with CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, or similar)
- Critical thinker, good attention to detail, positive can-do attitude and good communicator
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Other Requirements:
- Required languages: English, Spanish
- Others Required license or certification: University Degree
- Compensation and Facilities:
- Salaries: Negotiable
- Visa Sponsorship
- Japanese Working Insurance
- Who can apply for this position?
We are looking for developers from different nationalities, very active and who want to develop different services. It doesn't matter if you are a freshman or an experienced developer, we have different kinds of internal teams which allow us to set you up with the right team and projects in order to scale your skills.
- Company mission with the developers:
One of our main missions is to deliver a good service to clients but also increase the skills of our internal developers in order to develop more internal services.
- Visa Sponsorship:
In order to apply for the visa, the candidate must have his/her license or certification (University Degree) or have more than 10 years experience as a developer with documents that prove his/her job career (recommendation letters, job certification).
Once we get all the documents we apply for your visa, this process usually take from 1 to 2 months if you have a university degree.
If you are applying as 10 year experience without the university degree the process might take as max 6 month.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 4,000,000円 to 10,000,000円 /year