Talent Acquisition Specialist Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Confidential
Confidential urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Specialist Financial Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Financial Services Jobs Vacancy in Confidential Jobs Details:
A new opening exists for a sharp, bilingual Japanese-English Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a boutique US Financial Services and Management house based in Inner Tokyo.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the Japan market recruitment across all functions as a stand-alone Recruiter for the team.
- Ability to manage the full cycle talent acquisition process for assigned positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, negotiating offers and closing candidates.
- Manage the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Work in conjunction with TA teams in APAC and local HR to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
- Develop sourcing strategies and plans
- 2+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within technical recruiting in Banking, Legal, Financial Service sector in Japan
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships in Japanese & English
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- You will gain an second-to-none opportunity to work alongside a top performing team that has strong market value in Japan and globally
- Ability to develop your career long-term as HR Specialist, with internal mobility as Global HR professional
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme
For more information, please email me your CV directly to, Chiara.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years' directly related full-cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years in an in-house corporate environment, ideally in Financial Services
- Bachelors Degree