Treasury Planning Analysis Liquidity Risk Management Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Company
- Treasury Planning Analysis Liquidity Risk Management Vice President
- 11 Jun, 2018 12 days ago
Company urgently required following position for Treasury Planning Analysis Liquidity Risk Management Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Planning Analysis Liquidity Risk Management Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Candidate will be part of Japan Treasury Planning & Analysis (P&A) team which works closely with CFO, Global Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm’s liquidity risk and funding. This department plays a key role in the firm wide strategic and analytical initiatives, providing a unique insight into the firm’s business operations.
The role will involve working closely with Treasury colleagues across Singapore, Mumbai, New York and London and will have significant exposure to senior management in treasury, finance and business (Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Retail and Asset Management), and will periodically interact with key regulators.
- Perform critical analysis of various liquidity metrics (Internal and Regulatory) and identify drivers, trends to make recommendation to senior management liquidity risk and funding related matters.
- Developing, enhancing and providing recommendations for improvement to the internal liquidity management framework - policy, infrastructure, analytical review and provision of expert insight - with a focus on secured financing and derivatives business activities. This includes On-going assessment of adequacy of existing liquidity risk assumptions and methodology and enhance further to control liquidity risks in the business
- Analyse new business initiatives and products to assess their funding requirements
- Interpret and respond to new regulations that have an impact on liquidity and funding
- Create presentations related to liquidity and funding related matters for discussion with ALCO (Asset Liability Committee), Board of Directors, senior finance and business management and regulators
- Ability to work on multiple projects with high attention to detail
- Comfortable managing large amount of data, building models and analyse output to identify trends and present solutions
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting application and BI tools (example Tableau)
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgement and recommendations
- Self-starter and willing to take on responsibility and grow
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Technical capital markets business skills, with knowledge of secured financing, cross currency funding risk, intraday and derivatives transactions and regulatory requirements like LCR and NSFR
- Close interaction and build relationships with colleagues from other departments and ability to influence all levels of seniority in finance and business
- Prior experience in Treasury or relevant field (for example risk management, funding, model validation) is must.