Market Development Asia Pacific Manager Evaluate Japan Jobs Vacancy in Evaluate Group
- Market Development Asia Pacific Manager Evaluate Japan
- Evaluate Group
- 12 Jan, 2018 8 days ago
Evaluate Group urgently required following position for Market Development Asia Pacific Manager Evaluate Japan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Development Asia Pacific Manager Evaluate Japan Jobs Vacancy in Evaluate Group Jobs Details:
Background to Evaluate:
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device , Financial and Consulting sectors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech®, EvaluateClinicalTrials and EP Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, MedTech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials. In April 2011, EvaluatePharma Japan KK was established and since then the number of Japan-based clients has grown significantly, resulting in the creation of this new position to maintain growth and to expand into new regions and sectors.
The Market Development – Asia Pacific, Manager will be working closely with the APAC Sales and Client Service teams based in Tokyo, members of global sales, marketing and analyst teams.
The Market Development – Asia Pacific, Manager will be responsible for supporting Evaluate (The “Company”) in order that the Company achieves its sales targets in the Asia Pacific market (excludes Japan).
The role is responsible for delivering and achieving the Company’s sales targets in Asia Pacific, covering the management of distributors, existing client accounts and generating new sales from new clients in all business sectors.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required combined with good experience or understanding of the importance of client service to sales retention and new business development.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
1. New Business Development
- Generate new sales from new clients to achieve agreed new business sales targets.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
- Use a full range of communication and sales methods to generate interest and promote the services entailing web demonstrations, telephone and email communications.
- Be proficient in presenting the key propositions and benefits of the services and all the new product offerings to prospective clients.
- Retain and grow existing Asia Pacific accounts - ensure the Company is successful with renewals and support the growth of existing client accounts so that agreed sales targets are achieved.
- Support the sales of all new services to existing Asia Pacific accounts in order to achieve new services sales target.
- Generate new business development opportunities within other departments of existing Asia Pacific accounts.
- Ensure the life time value of all client accounts are maximized.
- Apply critical thinking and creative problem solving skills to ensure client problems are resolved appropriately and quickly.
- Attend conferences as an exhibitor or participant to network and generate new sales leads and promote the Evaluate services and brand.
- Collaborate on promotional activities for advertising, press releases, conferences, or other projects as required by your manager to generate sales leads and promote the Evaluate brand.
- Produce monthly sales and forecast reports for Evaluate management.
- Maintain excellent records of all client and business development correspondence and documents within the Company’s management information systems.
- Build, maintain and own the distributor relationships within assigned territory.
- Work with distributors to develop and execute the growth strategy and plan which will include lead generation activity, sales and sales support activity, training/education and development for the partner channel.
- Act as the main point of contact for all distributor related queries.
- Provide consistent distributor management to ensure that we are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with the Evaluate strategy.
- Understand the contractual details of the partnership and ensure that these are reflected in day to day operations of the sales, marketing and client support teams.
- Capture feedback from the distributor and ensure this is implemented in product development and maintenance whilst in market.
- Establish Evaluate as the premier partner, demonstrated by a visible sales pipeline from working with the distributor’s sales team.
- Work with distributor to maximize the sales potential within the assigned territory.
- This part of the role will also carry a sales quota.
Will work mainly in an office or home office environment. Travel to visit clients, potential clients and conference may occasionally be required.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Proven sales performer with strong sales skills combined with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills; both presentational (face-to-face and via web demos) and written.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to execute solutions/deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to establish rapport quickly with a demanding and expert client base.
- Good understanding of how analysis and information supports business and decision processes.
- Able to work closely with the Sales Directors and Client Service to agreed client and territory sales plans
- Able to travel in Asia Pacific
- English (Business level written and verbal)
- Mandarin Chinese (Business level written and verbal)
- Able to work in an English-language environment
- Excellent computer skills including thorough ability to work with Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management systems
- Educated to degree level (Life Science would be an advantage)
- Pharmaceutical and/or financial industry experience/knowledge preferred
In addition to buying into Evaluate’s values (shown below), candidates should display the following attributes:
- Self-motivating with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Results driven with ability to execute and proven track record of positive outcomes
- The ability to explain complex financial concepts in simplified terms
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and ability to build and maintain respected and trusted relationship with all clients and global team members
- Strong collaborator who listens well to team members and clients and is an inclusive team builder
- Strong Team Player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to consider global issues and their local impact and provide guidance to team members accordingly
Our clients buy our service so that they can be better informed and quicker in making important decisions about the future of their businesses. These decisions also have a high impact on the progression of their own careers. They therefore expect service of the highest quality and trust us to deliver this. For our part, we do everything we can to preserve and build on that trust by acting with integrity and professionalism at all times. Trust is also the cornerstone of all our relationships with our stakeholders – clients, colleagues, suppliers, shareholders and any other parties with whom we have dealings. We go the extra mile when required, we do not over promise and we respect the intellectual property of others as we ensure that they respect ours. By these actions we build mutual trust as one of the foundations of our business.
The markets we serve are dynamic and competitive, our clients constantly expect more from us and we can never stand still. We therefore strive to improve at all times every aspect of our product and our service. This means we embrace teamwork, creativity, open and constructive communication, change, measured risk taking and decisive action as the core levers to bring about these essential improvements. Success in this endeavour will deliver financial results for the business and rewards for excellent performance.
We seek to empower our clients through our service because if we do our job well, our clients will be better informed and more efficient in their work. As colleagues we empower each other because we understand that this fosters engagement in and passion for the work we do. But with empowerment comes responsibility. It is the responsibility of each of us to upgrade continuously our skills, to take on fresh challenges, to support those who are learning and to make sure that colleagues are kept sufficiently informed of our plans, our actions and the outcome of our actions. Because we seek to drive our own success and that of the people around us, we nurture a culture that emphasises diversity, innovation, initiative and personal development. At the same time we understand that real productivity comes from a healthy balance of work and family and having fun.
Excellent service to our clients runs through the core of our business and informs every choice that we make and every action that we take. Key elements of our service include being accessible to our clients, listening to them and acting to meet their reasonable requests. We also always treat our colleagues, who are our internal clients, courteously and with respect and serve them as we would our external clients.
It is our mission to ensure that our clients’ and all our stakeholders’ experience of Evaluate is a positive one. Because we live our values others should feel well disposed towards us and regard us as friendly people to do business with.