Communications Manager Full Time Part Employee Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Communications Manager Full Time Part Employee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Manager Full Time Part Employee Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
As a member of the Global Communications & Public Affairs team, you will work cross-functionally to help communicate with journalists and other thought leaders; devise specific communications materials and campaigns based on understanding of journalists' interests; engage in face-to-face meetings with commentators and other opinion formers; develop print and web-based material supporting these campaigns; and counter misinformation that might interfere with our business and ability to serve our users. We're looking for great communicators who can understand complex issues and explain them in person and also via well written, simple blog posts, FAQs, video scripts and more.
Technology moves quickly, so it's important that we work closely with politicians, regulators, academics and third parties around the issues that affect the Internet and our users. We advocate for Google on the big public policy issues of the day and often play a part in high-profile debates. In this role, you’ll combine creativity and intellectual rigor with the organizational skills to manage different campaigns and projects to tight deadlines. You’ll apply your expertise to real-world scenarios, acting as an inspiring advocate and enthusiastic team player eager to help shape the future of Internet and mobile policy.
- Develop, manage and execute proactive PR campaigns for specific Google products or issues. Serve as a company spokesperson on selected media opportunities in relation to specific product or focus areas.
- Collaborate with Google Engineering, Product, Sales, Policy and Marketing teams to create compelling communications strategies that illustrate the functionality and key benefits of our consumer and advertising products.
- Manage media enquiries, determining the factors involved and recommending next steps. Manage a PR agency to help support day-to-day enquiries, special projects and events.
- Develop close, productive relationships with journalists, product reviewers and our key partners in Japan.
- Develop written materials, including story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of professional experience in a business, media or non-profit environment.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
- Experience in strategic planning, communications activities, and dealing with senior management and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of technology issues, or an ability to learn about them quickly. Understanding of the media and entertainment industries.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion, as well as to work in a start-up environment.
- Ability to work calmly and to maintain good judgment in a fast-paced environment, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately. Work with colleagues in different countries and understand cultural differences.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with careful attention to detail and the ability to deliver communications plans.